Comments

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Victoria Vock (Tuesday, June 20 17 11:09 am EDT)

Amazing job!!!! Fast and efficient and really nice people! Highly recommend!

• jim clemmensen (Friday, September 16 16 05:33 pm EDT)

The big ash tree was in the front yard when I went to work. The big ash tree was not there when I got home. Great price & job well done.

• Paul Lowe (Tuesday, May 24 16 11:12 pm EDT)

This company was very punctual, very polite, and exercised mastery in their craft. And suprisingly the cheapest around at the same time!your team is amazing!

• Paul lowe (Tuesday, May 24 16 11:00 pm EDT)

my experience with this company was the best that one could have possibly.they were excellent!if in need of any services that they provide,these are the guys for sure.trust me you won't be
    disappointed one bit.5 star company in my book.will use them again and continue to promote their business.great people.thanks guys!

• Lauren Mix (Tuesday, May 24 16 09:04 am EDT)

I have used Horton's twice now and there prices are fair, the service is wonderful and I wouldn't use any else. Keep up the good work!! :)

• Cheryl Meyer (Thursday, April 21 16 07:40 pm EDT)

April 21, 2016: I echo everyone's comments here: the crew was unbelievably fast, efficient, professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgable. Just a joy to watch and interact with. I have, and will
    continue to, recommend Horton's Tree Service. And I'll see you again in the fall! Thanks for your hard work that you made look so effortless!

• Susan (Thursday, April 21 16 11:59 am EDT)

A Big Thank You to Horton Tree Service for an excellent job. They removed a large tree for me in record time ( the crew was amazing at their job ) I WILL use them again and have already begun
    recommending them to anyone needing GREAT service. Thank You Again !!!!

• Joe and Kris Clark (Thursday, February 18 16 02:32 pm EST)

Just wanted to thank Horton tree removal.We just had 3 large trees removed. They did an incredible job.We are very satisfied with their service.We highly recommend Horton tree service.

• Frank (Monday, January 18 16 01:32 pm EST)

Two thumbs up to Kurt and crew for a truly professional handling of "the largest tree in Dearborn Heights"! The know-how of the staff coupled with state of the art equipment was more than a match for
    a most difficult task in a very hard line of work!

• Lemkes (Monday, August 31 15 09:30 am EDT)

Thank you so much for providing outstanding service! We are very pleased and will gladly use your company again in the future.

• Donna Canzoneri (Tuesday, October 14 14 08:24 am EDT)

Just a big shout out to Kurt and his staff, needed a dead tree down, they came out right away for a estimate and within a week the tree was down along with our other tree trimmed up so nicely. Clean
    up was terrific and we could not be happier with you and your staff.
    Thanks again for going over and beyond. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family

• Jim (Tuesday, June 24 14 11:47 am EDT)

Your crew came to my neighbors house on Sophia st in Wayne today and while they were there they did me a couple of small but important courtesies. I wanted to say thank you. The supervisor (owner
    perhaps?) was polite and professional, and they cleaned up everything on the way out.... my neighbor is an older lady and I'm sure she appreciates all of that. I would recommend them anytime.

• Joanne (Thursday, August 08 13 04:07 pm EDT)

Horton's Tree Service did great work on my property doing trimming and removal. The work was done in a timely matter and the clean up was wonderful. I would recommend them to everyone. As a matter of
    fact they were recommended to me. They do great work!

• larry (Friday, April 12 13 08:26 am EDT)

Excellent and professional work. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Horton.

• Keith (Monday, August 20 12 02:51 pm EDT)

Thanks - Great Job ! At a great Price. Your crew is awesome & clean.

• Edward (Sunday, October 16 11 02:57 pm EDT)

Horton's pruned 5 tress and several large shrubs on my property yesterday. They were prompt, explained exactly what had to be done to each, thorough and cleaned up afterwards. Very knowledgeable and
    polite. A neighbor saw what they were doing and had them over to prune one of their trees, too. Would have them out again.

• Pat (Monday, August 08 11 05:19 pm EDT)

I just had Horton's Tree Service out to remove 3 trees on my property. They did a great job, they gave the best price and were out to do the estimate first. After using Horton's Tree Service I would
    never use another company. I would also recommend them to anyone looking for a tree service company.

• Holly (Friday, May 06 11 02:15 pm EDT)

Just had HTS out Monday May 2nd and they did an awesome job! They were one of the first companies to come out for a free estimate and when they arrived, were the most reasonable in terms of price.
    The stump was grinded the next day and it looks great! Thanks for everything!

• Mary (Wednesday, April 20 11 02:41 pm EDT)

I had Horton's Tree Service out to remove a tree for me and they were great! They were fast at taking it down and did a great job cleaning everything up. I would recommend them to anyone.